Are you wondering where we’ve been? Well, we’ve been busy having another incredible summer welcoming many of you lovely people back to Ibiza and Mallorca to once again enjoy all the delights of our amazing Balearic summer.
This year has seen some fantastic new openings that we’ve loved sharing with you and after the sad loss of Space we were pretty happy with its replacement Hi – showcasing some of the world’s best DJs and raising the VIP game. Check out EC Villas other top summer 2017 experiences:
- Devouring truffle stuffed tortilla at the new Tatel restaurant – finally an excuse to get glammed up in Playa d’en Bossa with it’s new Miami style vibes
- Living it up on our very own private yacht to Formentera, with impromptu boat hopping and a visit from the legendary Mojito Man (if you know you know)
- Welcoming the awesome Ducks to Ibiza to film our sexy new video content…watch this space!
- People watching at Anne Sijmonsbergen’s delicious new eatery El Portalon. All in the very capable hands of our fave girl Leah, followed by one (ahem, make that two or maybe three…) for the road at Paradise Lost.
- Heading straight from the beach to Acid Sundays in it’s new spiritual home of Las Dalias
- Who could forget the return of the legendary Carl Cox at Privilege, with EPIC after party at Zoo. Oh yes oh yes!
- Hosting our own private poolside Paella feast, all in the name of research of course
- Munching popcorn under the stars watching Train Spotting 2 at the outdoor cinema in one of the most beaut locations in the world, Ibiza’s Dalt Vila
- Dining out better than EVER before as 2017 saw Mallorca gain even more Michelin starred restaurants – with nine stars in total and Zaranda gaining two!
- Hunting treasure through the medieval streets of Palma to mark the start of the art season Nit d’art
- Catching legendary crooner Tom Jones in the heart of Port Adriano – a true mega star amongst the mega yachts
- Sharing a succulent roast shoulder of lamb with yum Lebanese sides at Fernando Pérez Arellano’s new waterfront restaurant Babien in Puerto Portals – an absolute MUST!
- Sipping margaritas at the Brass Club in Palma after a hard days shopping in the old town boutiques before an epic dinner at Canela
And believe it or not – after all of that we’ve also had time to launch our shiny new website! What do think? More features coming soon including our What’s on Guide and Clubs Calendar so be sure to stay social and follow us for all the latest news and updates from EC Villas on twitter, Facebook and Instagram. We’re already taking bookings for 2018 so give us a call soon to bag the best villa and start planning your next trip with us.
Leave it to us, you’re in good hands.