- Per night from: €572 TO €1524
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
Can Deia is an ochre stone villa in the region’s typical style, with an infinity pool with beautiful dark tiles, that in combination with the ochre stone wall, make it a stunning tropical Mallorquin look, giving you the perfect balance of modern and rustic. The terrace has two circular rattan sun beds as well as a bistro-style seating area under the shade of an olive tree, with fragrant potted plants for added dreaminess. The entry is gated and there is enough parking space for two cars.
The village of Deia is a hot spot and loved for its Moorish village with ancient stone walls, galleries and its bohemian tradition that gives it a unique personality. The exceptional coastline provides endless picturesque entertainment. Bring the family and exhaust yourselves hiking the Teix mountain (a Unesco World Heritage Site), marvelling at the splendour of centuries-old olive groves, or swim and snorkel in pristine waters protected by scenic coves… all before retreating to your villa for a well-earned home-cooked meal on the terrace.
- The master bedroom is a large space on the ground floor with a double wooden four-poster bed an open fireplace, two fitted wardrobes and a wall-mounted smart TV. Double-height French doors look out over the swimming pool, sun terrace and mountains. The large ensuite bathroom has double access from either side of the bed, a freestanding stone bath, twin sinks with vintage mirrors, a walk-in rainfall shower and heated towel rails.
- The second bedroom is a small double on the lower-ground floor in the front of the house. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower, single sink and heated towel rail. This bedroom can also be accessed privately via stone steps from the front of the villa.
- The third bedroom, also a small double, is on the lower-ground floor in the back of the house. It has a double bed, ensuite bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower, single sink and heated towel rail. Its nightstands are vintage packing crates, there’s a fitted wardrobe, too. The French doors lead out to the sun terrace and swimming pool.
- The fourth bedroom, with twin beds, is on the lower-ground floor toward the back of the house with wooden nightstands, a fitted wardrobe and French doors leading out to the sun terrace and swimming pool. In the ensuite bathroom, you’ll find a walk-in rainfall shower, single sink and heated towel rail.
Rental License: ETV/10655
- Distance from Airport 37km
- Distance from Beach 3km
- Nearest town Deia
- Duck-egg green shutters
- Surrounded with Native flora
- Easy parking access
- Two terraces
- Infinity pool
- Mountain, village and sea views
- Parking for 2 cars
- Security gate
- In a small residential street
- Stone sun terrace
Beach Port de Soller
A wonderful little village situated in one of Mallorca's most gorgeous horseshoe harbours on the west coast. Surrounded by those breathtaking Tramuntana mountains, Port De Soller has the best of both worlds - magnificent mountain scenery and a sea view to go with it. The bay itself, 'Bahia de Soller' is lined by a sandy beach with a pedestrianised promenade behind, where you will find cafes, restaurants and shops.
Dine out El Olivo
A gastronomic journey of Mediterranean cuisine with the chef Guillermo Mendez.
Explore Port de Soller
Take a tram ride from Soller to the coast of Port De Soller, ride the original 1913 tram which takes passengers through a cross-section of Majorcan life. Start in the bustling town before rattling along into the suburbs, past fields of orange and lemon trees, as you start to get the sea into view. Stay around Port De Soller as you meander the bay and sample the tapas. Another day trip option would be to get a boat to Sa Calobra, and to explore the small surrounding coves such as Cala Tuent. Our EC Villas team can guide you to the best luxury yachts and speed boats.