- Per night from: €2,142 TO €3,642
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
Can Zama is a beautifully designed, stylish six bedroom luxury property. It is located in the north of Ibiza, surrounded by lush green forest, rolling hills and peaceful Ibiza countryside. The house is very private and has sea and sunset views, best enjoyed from the roof top vantage point with close friends and good wine.
An open plan living room with feature fireplace and professionally equipped kitchen look out over the garden. Floor to ceiling glass windows slide into the walls to completely open up the space to outside.
There’s a super comfy cinema room with projector screen and Sky TV channels.
The six suites have been finished to the highest standard, each with bespoke bathroom and private access to its own garden space or terrace.
- BEDROOM ONE (MASTER): Leading off from the hallway, upstairs on the first floor. The suite consists of the double bedroom and a lounge area with TV, writing desk and wood burning fire. The large bathroom has a bathtub with views out to sea and a separate rainfall shower. The windows slide into the walls to give access to the roof terrace chill-out.
- BEDROOM TWO: Next to the master on the first floor and also with access to the roof terrace, the beds can be made up as twins or a double. En-suite bathroom with rainfall shower.
- BEDROOM THREE: Downstairs in the courtyard, the bedroom features a beautiful olive tree in a glass atrium and intricate wardrobe doors . The beds can be made up as twins or a double and the bathroom has a rainfall shower.
- BEDROOM FOUR: Downstairs in the courtyard, twin beds or a double. A large dressing table area leads to the bathroom with rainfall shower.
- BEDROOM FIVE: Across the courtyard with double bed, sea view and access to the garden. The en-suite bathroom has a sunken bath tub.
- BEDROOM SIX: In the garden next to the swimming pool with twin beds or double and bathroom with shower.
Pool and Garden:
Across the lawn is a heated infinity pool with big luxury day beds and sun loungers. 4 B & W speakers controlled by the SONOs sound system.
Under the pergola in the BBQ area is a long wooden dining table to seat 20. Outdoor kitchen with sink, petanque pitch and a gated access to the roof terrace.
On the terrace in front of the living room is a sunken chill-out sofa area with wood burning fireplace for the cooler months.
Tourist Licence: 2014042425
- Distance from Airport: 25km
- Distance from Beach: 1.5km
- Nearest Town: San Juan
- 25000m2 plot
- 525m2 built area
- B & w speakers throughout the house
- Countryside views
- Full time housekeeping staff included
- Infinity pool
- Modernist architecture
- Smart TV
- Stylish interior design
- Cinema screen
- Daily cleaning included
- Incredible sea views
- Ipad docking stations
- SONOS music system
A secret beach on the other side of San Miguel. A bit of a walk as there is no access by car, through some beautiful scenery leading down to the idyllic horse shoe bay scattered with fishermen's huts.
Dine Out: The Giri Cafe
In the square of San Juan, stylish interior and a lovely garden out the back. Drop in for breakfast on a Sunday morning before soaking up the atmosphere of the weekly artisanal market that takes over the town.
Explore: Hacienda Na Xamena
A stunning spa perched on the cliffs 180m above sea level and with incredible views over the Mediterranean. Hydro massage circuit and a range of treatments in a very tranquil setting.