- Per night from: €857 TO €1,357
- Bedrooms: 6+
- Bathrooms: 6+
- Sleeps: 12
A beautiful 300 year old traditional finca set in the countryside in total privacy, just a short drive from the village of Santa Gertrudis. Perfect for families seeking a peaceful property to enjoy rural Ibiza. The views of the surrounding valley and farmland are stunning.
The property has been carefully renovated, maintaining all of its original charm but with modern touches. There is AC in the bedrooms, WiFi internet throughout, security alarm.
The lounge is at the centre of the house, with access out to the terrace and garden and it leads off to 4 bedrooms. Next to the lounge is the country style kitchen with a dining table for 10.
- BEDROOM ONE (MASTER): Queen room with en-suite bathroom and balcony
- BEDROOM TWO: Double room with en-suite bathroom and access to garden.
- BEDROOM THREE: Twin room with en-suite bathroom.
- BEDROOM FOUR: Twin room with separate bathroom.
The self-contained casita has its own separate entrance next to the main house with a kitchen and living room.
- BEDROOM ONE: Double bed and separate bathroom.
- BEDROOM TWO: Twin beds and en-suite bathroom.
Pool and Garden
The terrace has a shaded dining area looking over the 12m x 5m swimming pool. Next to the pool is a traditional charcoal BBQ, sun loungers and a big Bali bed. The house sits on 3 hectares of land with mature fruit trees.
Tourist Licence: ET-0560-E
- Distance from Airport: 23km
- Distance from Beach: 7.9km
- Nearest Town: Santa Gertrudis
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine and dryer
- Charcoal BBQ
- LED ambient lighting
- Countryside views
- 12m x 5m pool
- Dishwashers (one in each kitchen)
- Sun loungers and Bali bed
- Inside and outside dining areas
Be sure to check out Elements Ibiza; it’s open plan space and contemporary furnishings are gorgeous. For the best Balearic views sit outside on the terrace for an Elder Flower Power cocktail. Stick around for sunset, as the real magic happens when the hippy drummers descend to the bay and welcome in the night.
Dine Out Bistro Plaza
In the heart of the island of Ibiza, in the charming village of Santa Gertrudis, lies the romantic restaurant, Bistro Plaza. It's open all year, and a firm favorite for those locals who epitomise Ibiza cool. This restaurant is located in an authentic Ibizan house, serving Mediterranean fine food (with a French twist).
Explore The lifestyle of Sluiz
Explore the eccentric, colorful and somewhat magical products of the Sluiz store near Santa Gertrudis. Started by a crazy Dutch couple, their concept is to fill a store with items they love to inspire and excite. Expect textiles, blue cows, glittery bingo events, juices & candles.