- Per night from: €2286 TO €3429
- Bedrooms: 9
- Bathrooms: 10
- Sleeps: 18
Luxury villa Casa Duquesa is set in 150 acres of elegantly manicured grounds, so guests are guaranteed the utmost privacy. Aside from the landed-gentry-rivalling grounds, there’s a lavish pool area (and a uniquely hued green pool), set away from the main villa, with an outdoor kitchen, bathroom, lounging terrace and dining area.
The villa has been restored to its former opulence, and it’s equipped with all the modern accoutrements you could possibly need;
- Two fully equipped kitchens (including one industrial kitchen).
- A dining room, with seating for up to 16 guests, with direct access to the main terrace.
- Large living room with a fireplace and direct access to the main terrace.
- There are TVs in all bedrooms.
- Alfresco dining area.
- Plenty of parking.
- Several chill-out areas and terraces
- Olive groves and orchards.
- Including space to land the helicopter.
Casa Duquesa is the ideal size for a blow-out holiday with friends and family: rooms are generously sized and guests have an array of communal spaces to choose from for socialising and sundowners. We’re not ones to play cupid, but if you’re planning an especially romantic getaway, the villa has its own chapel.
- Bedroom 1, the villa’s master bedroom, with a double bed, and a shower and bath tub in the ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 has a king-size bed, ensuite shower room and access to the main terrace.
- Bedroom 3 has either a double bed or twins, and an ensuite with a bath tub and with shower.
- Bedroom 4 has a double bed and an ensuite with shower.
- Bedroom 5 has either a double or a twins and an ensuite with a shower and dressing room. There are also views over the patio. This bedroom is attached to the main villa, but has no direct access.
- Bedroom 6 has either a double or a twins and an ensuite with a shower and dressing room. There are also views over the patio. This bedroom is attached to the main villa, but has no direct access.
- Bedrooms 7, 8 and 9 are attic rooms; each has twin beds and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Large enclosed pool (75sq m) separate from the main house.
- Sun terrace on two levels.
Rental License: ETV/5085
- Distance from Airport 43km
- Distance from Beach 33km
- Nearest town Vilafranca de Bonany
- Charming romantic chapel fits 30 people
- 150-acre flower-filled landscaped gardens
- Regal dining room
- Heating throughout the house.
- Satellite (Euro) TV and DVD player.
- Large function room (can seat 80 people).
- Helipad/area to land a helicopter.
- Catering kitchen.
- There's air-conditioning in all bedrooms and the living room.
- There are safes in all bedrooms.
Beach Es Trenc
Es Trenc is one of the best known beaches on the island of Mallorca because of its Caribbean blue waters and bright white sand that extends over 2 km along the south of the island. Great for sunbathing, swimming or have a drink at their beach bars ''chiringuitos''.
Dine Out CASSAI Beach House
Cassai Beach House offers a big variety of the chef specialties like soups, sausages, rice, meat, fish. You’ll see, you’ll want to try them all, typical of a cuisine with modern touches and beautifully presented dishes.
An unusual spot on Mallorca just when you exist Ses Covetes, nearby Es Trenc beach. It has a laid-back, cool, hippy vibe, with lots of wooden furniture and paper lanterns, they offer food and live performance in their fairy tale like forest.