- Per night from: €1143 TO €2095
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
Es Rotagut is exactly what you imagine when you think of a classic Mallorquin finca – the wood beams, the rustic stonework and the lushly planted grounds. A five-bedroom luxury villa on the peaceful east coast, which has barrow-loads of country charm alongside striking design choices: tree-trunk tables, driftwood chairs, an abstract mural and a decorative fireplace in the living room. The open-plan kitchen has stone worktops and wood accents, dining area with seating up to 10 people, filtered water on-tap and fully-equipped, with an oven, hob and other cookware.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor. It has a king-size bed and an ensuite with a freestanding bath tub, walk-in shower and twin sinks.
- Bedroom 2 is on the first floor. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 is on the first floor. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor, just off from the living room. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. This room has garden views and French doors leading onto the terrace; it has its own private pergola too.
- Bedroom 5 is the kids’ room. Set on the ground floor, it has bunk-beds and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower; on request, two extra children can sleep on a single bed and pull-out bed.
The mosaic-tiled pool sits at the back of the property, in the south-facing garden, a stone terrace with sun-loungers and parasols, a hot tub, summer kitchen with a purpose-built charcoal or wood barbecue in the summer kitchen. Around the villa you can find a bocce ball court as well as beautifully landscaped grounds and slender decorative trees.
Rental License: ETV/12182
- Distance from Airport 57km
- Distance from Beach 9km
- Nearest town Porto Petro
- Large, landscaped garden
- Sonos sound system
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Free WiFi throughout
- Hot tub
- Summer kitchen
- Small vegetable plot
- Bocce ball court
Beach Cala Mondrago
This stunning blue water beach was declared a natural park in 1992, protecting the area from development and mass tourism. Though the beach can certainly get crowded in summer months, it remains a clean and relatively low-key, with beachgoers respecting its natural beauty and eco-responsible status.
Dine out Sa Llotja
It's a smart first floor restaurant with spectacular views over the old fishing village and bay. The dining room is light-filled with a modern and minimalist decor. The large decked terrace seats 60 diners and on cool evenings blankets are available for those who want to enjoy the sea air and lovely surroundings. You can enjoy fresh fish and creative Mediterranean cuisine, with a menu that changes weekly.
Explore Mondrago Natural Park
The park is famous for its fine white sand beaches and the unbelievable turquoise blue sea.