- Per night from: €4762 TO €4762
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
La Sirena is a truly stunning and exclusive waterfront estate surrounded with 25 acre (100,000 m2 ) of private forest, situated on its own peninsula on the breathtaking North West coast of Mallorca within a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just 5 minutes drive from the chic village of Deia, and only a few minutes’ walk from the beach of Cala Deia with its rustic restaurants frequented by local artists, writers and “A-list celebrities”. A true Mediterranean Paradise estate.
The property is accessed via electric gates and a private drive through its own woodland. Accommodation is split over 2 floors with one bedroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms on the first floor. Laundry, fridge/freezer room, snooker and table tennis rooms are located in the basement.
- Bedroom 1– ( first floor): Super King size double 4 poster bed, dressing area with 2 double wardrobes. 2 pairs of double doors to large private balcony. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC, bidet, 2 heated towel rails.
- Bedroom 2 –(first floor) : Super King size double 4 poster bed, double wardrobe, double doors to private balcony. Double doors with “Juliet balcony”. En- suite bathroom with shower, WC, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 3 – (first floor): King size double 4 poster bed. Double doors with “Juliet balcony”. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC, towel rails.
- Bedroom 4 – (ground floor): King size double 4 poster bed, double wardrobe, double doors leading to outside terraces. En-suite bathroom with shower, WC, towel rails.
Rental License: ET/3797
- Distance from Airport 40km
- Distance from Beach 850m
- Nearest town Deia
- Sunsets over the sea
- Media room
- Snooker room with exercise bike
- Table Tennis room
- Air conditioning
- WiFi throughout house and garden
- 850 m2 living area
- Sea water pool
- 5 separate areas for outside dining
- 25 acre (100,000 m2 ) of private forest
- Moorish watchtower
- Sea, coast and mountain views from the whole of the house
Beach Cala Deia
Cala Deià is a small beach near from the popular mountain village of Deià, in the heart of the Serra de Tramuntana, northwest of Mallorca. The beach is only 70 meters long, small pebbles, big rocks and stunning greenish tropical waters.
Dine out El Olivo
A gastronomic journey of Mediterranean cuisine with the chef Guillermo Mendez.
Explore Port de Soller
Take a tram ride from Soller to the coast of Port De Soller, ride the original 1913 tram which takes passengers through a cross-section of Majorcan life. Start in the bustling town before rattling along into the suburbs, past fields of orange and lemon trees, as you start to get the sea into view. Stay around Port De Soller as you meander the bay and sample the tapas. Another day trip option would be to get a boat to Sa Calobra, and to explore the small surrounding coves such as Cala Tuent. Our EC Villas team can guide you to the best luxury yachts and speed boats.