Sa Terra Rotja
- Per night from: €2557 TO €3665
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
Sa Terra Rotja is situated in the stunning Son Bunyola Estate on the west coast of Mallorca. The name translated from Catalan literally means Red Earth.
Sa Terra Rotja has four double bedrooms all en suite, a private heated 15m pool, and plenty of indoor and outdoor living space.
Entering through the orchard garden, the villa is accessed through a spacious entrance hall which leads out onto a rear terrace. To the left of the entrance are two bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms. To the right of the entrance hall is a spacious lounge and the kitchen and dining room.
The additional two bedrooms are accessed from the lower floor via two seperate staircases. Both first floor bedrooms have en suite bathrooms.
GARDENS AND OUTDOOR AREAS:
Sa Terra Rotja is surrounded by beautiful gardens with mediterranian plants,covered terraces and pergolas. The outdoor dining and seating areas, and sunbeds around the pool offer you a choice of sun or shade. Perfect for unwinding in perfect peace and tranquility.
- Distance from Airport 34km
- Distance from Beach 1km
- Closest Town Banyalbufar 6.3km
- All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and spanish sparkling wine
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch and dinner 6 days a week tailored to your tastes
- Wireless internet
- Daily housekeeping and pool servicing