- Per night from: €2558 TO €3665
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
Son Balagueret is a traditional style villa with an original turret feature dating back from the 13th Centuary. The villa is build around a central courtyard, perfect in the summer months for keeping cool. The villa has four bedrooms one of which is in the turret itself and is accessed by a winding staircase.
Entering the property via the courtyard, the lower level features the living and dining areas and kitchen as well as one of the double bedrooms. Also on this floor is an exterior courtyard bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
SEMI BASEMENT LEVEL
A fourth bedroom and bathroom is on the lower level with steps leading from the floor above.
The first floor features a further living area, a bedroom and en suite bathroom.
The fourth bedroom is situated at the top of the turret, with an ensuite toilet and wash basin.
GARDENS AND OUTDOOR
Son Balagueret has beautiful outdoor dining area, seating areas and a heated pool.
- Distance from airport 34km
- Distance from beach 1km
- Closest town Banyalbufar 6.3km
- All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and spanish sparkling wine
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch and dinner 6 days a week tailored to your tastes
- Daily housekeeping and pool servicing
- Wireless internet