- Per night from: €1752 TO €2438
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 8
Villa Celeste is a family-friendly villa set in the hills over Port d’Andratx. This modern villa has a homey, open-plan interior with two lounge areas with a double-sided glass fronted fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen kitted out with Miele – there’s a six-ring hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and two ovens. There’s also a wine cooler, a Nespresso coffee machine, and filtered drinking water. A laundry room is next to the kitchen and a dining area with a rustic wooden table that seats up to 10 guests,
Outside, cosy terraces to lounge around by the pool, a hot tub with port views and a rooftop terrace ready to have an after-dine chill under the starts. The south-facing pool has views of Port d’Andratx, which is dotted with restaurants and bars and just five minutes’ drive away.
- Bedroom 1 (32sq m) has sliding glass that provide direct access to a 70sq m private balcony with a hot tub. Inside, there’s a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with twin sinks, a walk-in shower and a Duravit bath tub.
- Bedroom 2 (12sq m) has a double bed and access to a private bathroom next door, which has twin sinks, a Duravit bath tub and a walk-in rain shower.
- Bedroom 3 (13.6sq m) has a private terrace with seating for two; inside there’s a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with twin sinks and a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Ground-floor Bedroom 4 (14sq m) has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with twin sinks and a walk-in rainfall shower.
Rental License: ETV/5815
- Distance to Airport 43km
- Distance to Beach 6km
- Nearest Town Andratx
- Free WiFi throughout
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Sonos speakers in living room, kitchen and every bedroom
- A Samsung TV with Sky satellite in both lounge areas and the master bedroom
- Each bedroom has a TV with free Sky subscription
- Four wall-mounted Bose speakers under the covered poolside terrace
- Table tennis
- PS4 gaming system
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Electric gates, alarm system
- Please note: there is no filtered drinking water system
- Telescope on the rooftop terrace.
- garage parking for two cars and outdoor parking spaces for several more in private driveway.
Beach Cala Llamp
Cala LLamp is a horseshoe shaped bay on a west coast with clear blue sea and smooth rocky shore. The stunning backdrop of the surrounding cliffs makes this a popular bay for luxury yachts. If laying on the rocks doesn't appeal there are sun beds and shades for hire in a slightly elevated position. EC Villas love exploring the shallow waters and caves with a snorkel and mask.
Dine Out Restaurant Oliu Cuina Mediterranea
Oliu Cuina Mediterrània (mediterranean kitchen) is a restaurant located between Andratx and Port of Andratx. It used to be an old olive press and they turned it into a luxurious mediterranean restaurant where its main ingredient is of course, olive oil. This restaurant serves all type of meals including vegetarian, vegan and glutten free options. it has a great typical mediterranean terrace where you can dine ''a la fresca''
Explore Port Andratx
This place is not only a working fishing port, it's a playground for the rich and famous who want to stay under the radar. Sip a drink in a sea front bar, explore the back street art galleries and shop till you drop in the exclusive boutiques. If you still have energy, from Andratx, explore the local beaches or head further afield and explore the west coast villages of Deia, Esporles, and Soller by driving up the coastal road.