- Per night from: €714 TO €928
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Sleeps: 8
Set in a tranquil neighbourhood, Villa Cruz is within walking distance to local shops, bars and restaurants, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle. This fabulous villa has it all, a good-sized pool, child-friendly garden and modern styling. Its perfect for families.
Downstairs is a light and airy living room with TV area and log burner and a dining area that opens up onto the terrace. The separate kitchen is well equipped and has a washer and dryer.
The house is air conditioned throughout and has high speed WiFi.
- BEDROOM ONE (MASTER): Straight up the stairs as you enter the property, king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Ample wardrobe space and access to the roof top chill out.
- BEDROOM TWO: On the first floor opposite the master suite, a twin room with private bathroom with shower. Access to the roof terrace.
- BEDROOM THREE: On the ground floor with direct access out to the garden, twin room that shares a bathroom with bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM FOUR: On the ground floor with a door out to the garden, twin beds and a full bathroom with bathtub shared with bedroom 3.
Pool and garden
The lawned garden is completely fenced and has a large pool with child-proof fence. Around the pool are big comfy loungers and parasols. There’s a shaded dining area with gas BBQ.
Tourist Licence: 2014040500
- Distance from Airport: 14km
- Distance from Beach: 1km
- Nearest Town: San Agustin
- Air Conditioning
- Sun loungers
- Rooftop terrace
- DVD Player
- iPod dock speakers
- Satellite TV
- Day beds
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Sky TV
Beach Cala Salada
Turqioise waters, sandy bar, and surrounding forests - all adding to this picture perfect beach. Crystal clear calm waters makes this beach idyllic for swimming. Stick around for Paella at the beach restaurant, also named Cala Salada.
Dine Out Sa Capella
Both Spanish and International cuisine, elegant stylish dining as you eat under the stars or inside of the 350 year old converted church. A favorite amongst locals and visitors, the peace and tranqulity at Sa Capella adds to a memorable Medterranean meal.
Explore Punta Galera
Sail a yacht and cruise around Ibiza’s west coast on the Sunseeker Predator 68 from EC Villas. Head to Punta Galera for some cliff jumping—beneath the glowing red rocks, the sparkling sea glints, beckoning sunbathers to dive off the rocks.