- Per night from: €1145 TO €1785
- Bedrooms: 6+
- Bathrooms: 8
- Sleeps: 16
Villa Dux is a 1920’s mansion set in the Palma suburb of Sa Roqueta. Steeped in history and fully restored in 2018 the villa is a mix of modern chic and old world charm. Accessed via a narrow street, the imposing villa sits regally on the hillside.
The spacious house has a luxurious feel. The owners have retained many original features in the tasteful refurbishment. The public rooms include a lounge, dining room and even a wine cellar with many rooms offering wonderful views over Palma and the Sierra Tramuntana. The heart of the house is the 1920’s inspired kitchen which is equipped with modern appliances and adjoins the living area, ideal for larger groups and entertaining.
The 8 en suite bedrooms are both spacious and well designed with luxurious fabrics and cozy beds. The master bedroom has its own private tower terrace with spectacular panoramic views. The 8 en suite bedrooms are spread across the three floors of the property, with one on the ground floor, two on the first floor and 5 on the second floor.
The gardens of the property are perfect for taking it easy beside the heated pool, with underwater music feature, or dining beside the outdoor kitchen and BBQ area, under the shade of the Olive trees.
- Distance from Airport 17km
- Distance from Beach Cala Mayor 10km
- Nearest Town Palma
- 8 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with induction hob
- Formal dining room with seating for 16
- Air conditioning / Underfloor heating / Central Heating
- Home theatre
- Living room with fireplace
- Heated lap pool with undewater music
- Parking for 4 cars
- Sunloungers and hammocks
- Outdoor living area
- Fresco dining for 20 people