- Per night from: €2381 TO €4800
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Sleeps: 10
Villa Infinitum is a luxury high-tech hideaway with 180-degree views of Port d’Andratx and the surrounding hills. The villa can be digitally controlled, from almost every corner of the house. The roof terrace is perfectly set for sunbathing, enjoying the impressive port views or watching the stars at night in your own private rooftop plunge pool. There is two more heated pools in case the rooftop plunge pool doesn’t meet all your needs, an infinity with views of the bay and an indoor pool with a gym and treatment room with sauna. This geometric villa is modern and bright, with minimalist and comfortable decor, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling, port-view windows, reclaimed-wood and natural-stone interiors add a rustic edge to the villa’s clean modern architecture and high-gloss materials, the living area has a gas fireplace and a wall-mounted plasma TV. Leading off from the open-plan living area is a fully-equipped kitchen. Beyond its original stacked-stone wall the kitchen is modern, with sleek appliances, a large central island, and even a conveniently wine-bottle-sized drawer in the refrigerator and a wine ‘bodega’.
- The master bedroom has a window-facing, emperor-size bed and views of the port; a large walk-in wardrobe and floor-to-ceiling windows. In the spacious ensuite bathroom there’s a freestanding bath tub, walk-in rainfall shower and twin sinks.
- Bedroom 2 has a super king-size bed, built-in wardrobes, and an open-plan bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a super king-size bed, floor-to-ceiling windows with port views, built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 are in located in the guest apartment.
- Open-plan Bedroom 4 shares a guest lounge area with Bedroom 5; it has a super king-size bed, an in-room shower and sliding glass doors that lead out onto a private terrace with sun-loungers and port views. It shares a living area with a kitchenette, dining area and sofa with Bedroom 5, and has direct access to the main villa too.
- Bedroom 5 has a double bed, built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with shower. The room has direct access to a terrace with port views, and shares a living area with a kitchenette, dining area and sofa with Bedroom 4; it also has direct access to the main villa too.
- Distance from Airport 44km
- Distance from Beach 700m
- Nearest Town Andratx
- Free WiFi throughout
- Extensive sound system with 10 speakers positioned throughout the villa. Each room and terrace has its own music feed, with a linked Spotify account and Bluetooth connectivity
- Gas barbecue
- Outdoor oven
- Wall-mounted plasma TV
- Air-conditioning throughout
- The villa has two lifts and is wheelchair-accessible throughout
- Laundry room
- Alarm system
- A safe in every bedroom
- Two full-time housekeepers
- Digitally-controlled interior
- Rooftop terrace
- Port-view infinity pool
Beach Cala Llamp
Cala LLamp is a horseshoe shaped bay on a west coast with clear blue sea and smooth rocky shore. The stunning backdrop of the surrounding cliffs makes this a popular bay for luxury yachts. If laying on the rocks doesn't appeal there are sun beds and shades for hire in a slightly elevated position. EC Villas love exploring the shallow waters and caves with a snorkel and mask.
Dine Out Restaurant Oliu Cuina Mediterranea
Oliu Cuina Mediterrània (mediterranean kitchen) is a restaurant located between Andratx and Port of Andratx. It used to be an old olive press and they turned it into a luxurious mediterranean restaurant where its main ingredient is of course, olive oil. This restaurant serves all type of meals including vegetarian, vegan and glutten free options. it has a great typical mediterranean terrace where you can dine ''a la fresca''
Explore Port Andratx
This place is not only a working fishing port, it's a playground for the rich and famous who want to stay under the radar. Sip a drink in a sea front bar, explore the back street art galleries and shop till you drop in the exclusive boutiques. If you still have energy, from Andratx, explore the local beaches or head further afield and explore the west coast villages of Deia, Esporles, and Soller by driving up the coastal road.